Thursday, January 8, 2009

Welcome

Welcome everybody. Please be patient for a couple of days until I get everyone added as authors. Like I said on my other blog, if you don't want to be an author, you can read and comment.

I'm on day 11 of South Beach. In a way, I feel like I've lost weight, but in a way I've not. I guess I'm being too impatient. I do feel better. I have more energy. If only I can use some of this energy to clean house.

Yesterday, at about 1:15 I realized the my boss had not been to lunch. I emailed him and offered to go get him lunch. He replied that he had eaten a breakfast bar because he had put on a few pounds over the holidays. I wanted to say "Boo Hoo! Let me tell you about weight gain." Don't you just hate people like that. I never saw him eating any of the goodies at work. He must have pigged out at home. I pigged out everywhere.

Happy Friday and Hang in there.

2 comments:

hicktowndiva said...

I hear you on pigging out everywhere. I was just irritable and hungry yesterday so I ended up eating too much at dinner. Now I feel bad for sabatoging what little progress I was making. Boohoo for me. :(

Tammy B said...

Don't worry. Just get right back on track. (Famous last words)