Monday, January 12, 2009

Ruths' Chris

Tomorrow night, BFF and I are going to Ruths' Chris for our Christmas dinner. We always treat ourselves to a nice dinner at Christmas. This week is the first opportunity for us to get together. I have studied the menu and I'm going to have the small filet and some kind of salad. I haven't decided which one yet. I am going to skip the bread, wine and dessert. I will have a nice meal and still stay on my diet.

I have a shopping trip planned Sunday. My mother always likes to eat at Cracker Barrel when we go on our shopping trips. We only eat breakfast and dinner. For breakfast, I'm going to have the one egg and toast with Promise margerine and hot tea. I will also eat my mother's eggs off of her plate (she doesn't like eggs at all). For dinner, I'll probably have the grilled chicken tenders, green beans, carrots and no bread. I know Cracker Barrel is so unsophisticated, but we are meat and veggie people. Once a month, we try something new and different, but not this time.

5 comments:

Always Pretty in Pink said...

I love Cracker Barrel.

Good luck sticking to your plan! :)

Preppy Engineer said...

Not sure if this helps. It may give you some other options for eating there in the future.
http://www.thedailyplate.com/nutrition-calories/food/cracker-barrel
Have a great time!

hicktowndiva said...

You are doing so awesome to plan your meals...I love Ruth's Chris and the Cracker Barrel.

Tammy B said...

PE, thanks for the tip. I'll check it out. I have a South Beach guide to restaurants and it says to stay out of the Cracker Barrel.

Allanssws said...

I love Cracker Barrel. Good luck sticking to your plan! :)