Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Weight Watchers Week 2

Week 2 has been a great week from a food and nutrition stand point. I tracked my points, planned ahead and was able to eat out and enjoy my life. I vowed to get on the elliptical three times this week and I got on it ZERO times! This week I will pledge three times again and try harder. I stepped on the scale today and much to my surprise I lost 7.5 pounds!! Needless to say I was ecstatic! That makes a grand total of 10 pounds in two weeks. Yea for me!!

7 comments:

Pink Bliss said...

That is amazing!!! Are you exercising as well?

hicktowndiva said...

Wow, you are doing so great! Congratulations!!

PreppyBumpkin said...

Way to go!!

Tammy B said...

Great Job!!

Mary Beth said...

Wow! That is great! Congratulations!!

Pink Bliss said...

I left you something on my blog!

Jillpsns said...

Wow! That is great! Congratulations!!