Sunday, January 11, 2009

Off the wagon, and back on.

If I am posting too much, y'all let me know, but since Tammy works on weekends I imagine she is busy so I hope that you don't mind two posts from me. I sent my husband out to a local bar/grill to pick up sandwiches last night for a treat, since I'd been so good all week. I ordered a turkey reuben--I love regular reubens but it is less fatty with the turkey. And then he comes home with my sandwich...AND hot spinach/artichoke dip. Which is totally my weakness. I tried to just have a tiny bit but let's just say that this dip is not good left over and I have a terrible time throwing perfectly good food out. Ugh! The restaurant (Shenanigans in Sewanee) kind of makes what they feel like when they feel like it and so they hadn't had that dip for months, otherwise I'd have told my husband NO WAY. He thought he was being sweet bringing it for me...and he was, but he has been on the Power 90 for a solid year and looks great, whereas I look like Blubbo the Whale.

So, I'll just get back on the wagon and keep going today...but next time I'm warning him...no dip!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I read one time not to "beat yourself up" for the one time you fall off the wagon. Be proud of yourself for all the times you haven't!!