Saturday, February 14, 2009

I weighed this morning and I have lost 2 pounds in the past two weeks. In a way, I was dissappointed, but it could have been worse. I could have stayed the same. My mother and I were going to stay at church and eat afterwards tomorrow, but she and her friend are having second thoughts. We decided to go to a restaurant and eat. That will be good. I was afraid that if I stayed and ate a church, I would mess up my diet. I like going out to lunch after church, even if it is just to Wendy's.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Two pounds is two pounds!! Good Job. I threw away my scales years ago, but I have been trying on clothes as a reference point for my "so-called diet". . . I have clothes that fit now that didn't fit before - yay!! Happy Valentine's Day!!

Nicole Marquez said...

Hiab Hire • Bulk Spreader with Blower • Fertiliser Cartage & Spreading • Digger Hire • Heavy Haulage 58 (09) 57 (04) 57 1 2 3 4 5 GRAFTON, NSW - Meeting 4 RACE 6 6.15PM GUMTREE RETREAT See Instructions for Use and Application Rates below. January 6, 2009 By alexchasick. earns less than a taxi driver, and most of the so-called Government servants are living in a more miserable manner than many menial servants who are employed by well to do people. Church Signs (Bulletins) Humor